Some women need a little wind to sail to improve their financial situation and living standards, and micro-credit is one of the financing supports tailored specifically for women for this purpose. Currently , women who use micro-credit in various cities of Anatolia have enabled the economy to grow and their families have a more comfortable life with the businesses they have established.
The mission of micro credit is to ensure that unemployed women who do not have any income contribute to the production and to contribute to the family budget with the income they earn. It is sufficient to provide only the necessary conditions in order to take advantage of the micro credit that does not require a guarantor or guarantee.
What are the Micro Loan Terms?
- Microfinance Program and his team to come together and make a verbal declaration regarding work to be done.
- personnel should be told to determine the costs to be established and how much credit is needed accordingly.
- It is necessary to establish a group of at least 5 people and to participate in the 3-day training organized as a group.
- To be present at the ceremony and to allocate the credit given .
How to Get Micro Credit?
In this context, the closest branch tool should be used by logging into the website to determine where the branch is closest to your address and obtaining the contact information of authorized personnel.
- Women who decide which branch to send their application go to the authorized person to explain their business idea.
- If the business idea is welcomed, a group of 5 women should be established to work for the same business idea. Family members cannot be members of the same group.
- Along with 5 female group members, participates in the 3-day training organized at the relevant branch and is quickly informed on various topics.
- Members who successfully complete the training can allocate credit.
- The loan allocated is repaid in 46 installments. Members can receive up to a maximum of 1000 USD on a basic loan basis .
How much credit is given?
The amount of the loan may vary depending on what purpose it will be used for and how qualified women are. For example, taxpayers who want to work and will do a more comprehensive scope of women entrepreneurs can borrow loan as required by the business. Women who want to use livestock loans can use up to 2 thousand USD.
In addition, there are products such as social development loan, communication loan, micro insurance, micro housing insurance and voluntary savings . The reason for wide range of credit products is that it can be supported for all kinds of enterprises and it is not desired to remain unanswered. Therefore, it is useful to discuss with a representative whether it can be produced even if no suitable loan is available.
Communication for Micro Credit
You can examine the grant loans section on our website and you can find more detailed information about the grant and interest-free loan facilities offered by the government or other non-governmental organizations.